|Ever Scholar Fall 2019||-|
This course will run every Wednesday from October 8th to November 12th, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Health Sciences will cover a variety of subjects, from healthy habits, to aging, to medication, and memory.
- Health 101
- What does ‘health’ mean to you?
- What do you do to stay healthy?
- The science of aging; healthy aging; cognition, memory, and aging; lifestyle and aging
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Canada’s food guide
- Meal planning
- Medication and Substances
- Exercise and Physical Activity
- Ask an Expert
- Field trip to Museum of Health Care (Kingston, ON)
- What is a habit?
- How do you develop a habit?