Do you search online for early childhood education news, topics, and activity ideas? Here are our blog and website picks for RECEs in Ontario. We’ve sorted our picks into categories and suggested a few quick reads.
Red Ted Art by Maggy Woodley
- Free art printables
- Easy (and often seasonal) craft ideas for all ages, including preschoolers
Article to read right now: Loose Parts Nature Art for Kids
Living Montessori Now by Deb Chitwood
- ABCs of Montessori
- Ideas for integrating Montessori principles into early years programming
- Montessori-inspired activities of the week
Article to read right now: Fall Leaf Sensory Bin
- Parenting tips for common early-year behaviours
- Ideas for cultivating character in the early years
- Kid-friendly activities, snacks, and travel ideas
Article to read right now: 4 Ways To Deal With Public Temper Tantrums
- Advocacy and news for RECEs in Ontario
- Professional learning opportunities
Article to read right now: Professional Learning Opportunities
College Talk by the College of Early Childhood Educators
- College news
- Current issues in early childhood education
- RECE profiles
Article to read right now: Documenting Your Continuous Professional Learning
Want more resources to explore? See Top 25 Early Childhood Education Blogs 2018 at the HiMama site.
What are your favourite early childhood education blogs and websites? Tell us on Twitter @QueensProS.